- 2 peaches or nectarines, stoned and sliced
- 1 orange, juiced and zested
- 60g porridge oats
- 12g pine nuts
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 2 x 150ml natural yoghurt
- Put the peaches or nectarines and orange juice in a small pan. Put the lid on and cook gently for 3-5 mins, depending on their ripeness, until softy. Set aside to cool.
- Tip the oats and pine nuts into a pan and heat gently, until just toasted.
- Turn off the heat and add the orange zest, raisins and spices.
- Spoon the peaches and juice into two tumblers and top with the yoghurt. Cover and chill until needed. Keep the oat mixture in an airtight container. When ready to serve, top the yoghurt with the oat mixture.