No – Flour Banana Pancakes
Bananas are an excellent source of potassium, a mineral that is essential for heart health, especially blood pressure.
- 2 Large ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- Light olive oil spray
- Mixed seeds
- 1 tbsp raisins, chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1tbsp dark chocolate chips
Place the bananas in a bowl and mash with a fork, then whisk in the eggs and combine well. Stir in a combination of your choice of seeds, dried fruit, cinnamon and chocolate.
Heat a nonstick pan and spray with a little olive oil. Add small scoops of mixture to the pan, enough to make pancakes about 8cm across.
Cook for about 3 minutes each side until golden and just cooked through.
Serve the pancakes warm with:
- Fresh orange segments, natural yoghurt and grated orange or
- A drizzle of maple syrup and chopped papaya or
- Grated coconut and chopped mango