Struggling to find healthy snacks for the 3pm dip, try these chocolate protein balls:
Chocolate Protein Balls
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon chocolate-flavoured protein powder, or to taste
- Prep 10 m
- Ready In 40 m
- Stir oats, peanut butter, honey, chocolate, flax seeds, chia seeds, and protein powder together in a bowl until evenly mixed. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Scoop chilled mixture into balls. Keep cold until serving.